Damo Consulting is always on the look out for good content writers, research analysts, and digital marketing professionals. Please go through our list of job descriptions provided below to check if you fit the requirement. If yes, please fill the form and upload your CV and/or portfolio and we will get in touch with you.
Damo Consulting is a fast-growing healthcare digital transformation advisory firm based in Chicago. Over the past several years, we have built a strong client list of leading healthcare enterprises and global technology brands and digital health startups. Damo Consulting is led by Paddy Padmanabhan, a nationally recognized thought leader and practitioner in healthcare digital transformation.
Client Services Executive
in full-time roles in
Digital Transformation Consultant
Damo Consulting is a fast-growing healthcare growth advisory firm headquartered in Chicago. Over the past several years, we have built a strong client list of some of the world’s leading technology brands and digital health startups, as well healthcare enterprises. We are known for our deep knowledge of the B2B technology markets, specifically in healthcare. Our founder and CEO Paddy Padmanabhan has served in senior leadership positions with global tech firms such as Wipro and Accenture and has led startups that have had successful exits. He is a well-known thought leader and author of the Big Unlock – Harnessing data and growing digital health businesses in a value-based care era. He is a frequent speaker at industry conferences on healthcare and technology markets.
- Track and monitor digital health initiatives of the tech providers and health systems
- Contribute high-quality research and insights to MICI deliverables for the clients
- Develop proprietary research assets (such as reports, articles, blogs) for Damo
- Take ownership for timely and high-quality deliverables
- Manage client expectations and requirements on day to day basis
- Exhibit exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Comfortable in a fast-paced work environment
- Work independently, efficiently and be self-motivated
- Digital Analytics: Utilize Google analytics, CRM & other relevant tools to provide analysis and timely reports on website usage. Study the trends of current website users, evaluate the success of design assumptions and make recommendations about improvement. Create and maintain dashboards, reports, and analytics to support lead generation and business development
- Marketing Automation: Work with Marketing & sales to ensure smooth lead flow. Analyze marketing campaigns using CRM to determine successes and opportunities specific to each campaign or promotion
- Email Automation: Manage blast emails and automated emails programs, including building out automated email programs. Monitor email performance and report on email success
- List Management: Maintain, update and build list for the company on and ongoing basis and as and when required. Liaison with freelancers to build and clean list
- Social Media: Effectively use and manage social media platforms. Plan, run, and manage campaigns. Prepare social media calendars and write content.
- Should have an excellent blend of research, innovation and analytical skill
- Good experience in content writing for B2B technology, preferably healthcare
- Must have excellent conceptualization and editorial skills
- Experience in developing content for website & SEO, e-mailers/ blogs/Articles/PRs/ Tag line
- Social Media post creation
- Editing and proof reading content
- The content developer should develop a sound awareness of the present market needs and prepare content based on that level
- Verify facts using standard reference sources
- Develop story and content ideas while being mindful of the audience
- Motivation and self-discipline to work as an individual contributor