As a content specialist, you should have excellent research and writing skills, be able to define Damo Consulting’s target audiences, manage the content creation and publishing process, and monitor consumer and content metrics while working alongside the Damo marketing team.
As a skilled content specialist should be an expert storyteller and possess excellent knowledge of consumer and content trends, have a keen eye for detail, and be highly creative.
Content Specialist Responsibilities:
- Research content and consumer trends to ensure that content is relevant and appealing.
- Create content for various platforms, including blogs, white paper, research report, websites, and social media.
- Be able to repurpose larger content pieces into small content pieces for extended outreach.
- Work with the creative, marketing, and design teams to ideate and define content goals.
- Coordinate with the marketing, design, and writing teams to ensure the timely delivery of assignments.
- Proofread and edit content before publishing.
- Ensure compliance with SEO and SMO requirements.
- Ensure consistency of content standards and messaging across all platforms.
- Track consumer and content analytics and generate reports and presentations.
Content Specialist Requirements:
- Should be familiar with content management systems such as WordPress.
- Must have a portfolio of published work.
- Excellent computer skills with MS Office, especially Word and PowerPoint.
- Must have good knowledge of various content platforms such as social media and blogs.
- Have a strong understanding of content practices such as SEO, SMO, and PPC.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.