Digital Transformation in 2022: Getting your Priorities Right
Digital transformation has accelerated since the beginning of the pandemic. Telehealth and virtual care models have gone mainstream. However, digital maturity varies significantly across healthcare organizations, as does the adoption rate for digital health among patients and providers. There is an explosion of digital health startups, at the same time there are significant challenges in harnessing the innovation and evaluating the vast ecosystem of solution providers. Emerging technologies such as AI are not living up to their expectations yet. M & A activity among healthcare enterprises and solution providers is reshaping the landscape. Against this backdrop, how should healthcare and technology leaders approach digital priorities in 2022?
Join Paddy Padmanabhan, Founder and CEO of Damo Consulting and best-selling author of Healthcare Digital Transformation – How Consumerism, technology and Pandemic are Accelerating the Future, and leading practitioners of digital health as they discuss digital transformation priorities in 2022.
- Tony Ambrozie, SVP and CIO, Baptist Health South Florida
- Stephanie Lahr, MD, CIO and CMIO, Monument Health
- Nick Patel, MD, Chief Digital Officer, Prisma Health
- Dr. Roy Schoenberg, President and CEO, Amwell
Key topics that will be covered:
- What are the top digital transformation priorities for health systems in 2022 ? Findings from Damo’s annual survey of healthcare CIO’s
- What are the biggest challenges in accelerating digital transformation? Experiences from leading CDO’s and CIO’s
- What are the challenges before healthcare organizations for 2022 ? The Great Resignation and more