The Perfect Storm for Healthcare CIOs: How to Accelerate Digital Transformation While Managing Budgets, Nurturing Talent, and Addressing Competition
May 26, 2022 | 11 AM CT
The healthcare sector is in the midst of a perfect storm. Talent shortage, growing competition and supply chain bottlenecks are the main challenges for healthcare CXO’s today.
The pace of digital transformation is accelerating. Big tech firms and digital health startups alike are innovating to bring more efficiencies and drive better online engagement with patients and providers. Against this backdrop, how do CIOs and Chief Digital Officers in healthcare manage conflicting priorities, make informed technology choices, and move their enterprises forward?
In this webinar, Paddy Padmanabhan, CEO of Damo Consulting and best-selling author of Healthcare Digital Transformation – How Consumerism, technology and Pandemic are Accelerating the Future will discuss with three of the nation’s leading CIOs on how they are executing digital strategies, making strategic technology choices, and working with internal and external partners to drive change.
- John Kravitz, Chief Information Officer, Geisinger Health System
- Daniel Nigrin, MD, Chief Information Officer, MaineHealth
- Craig Richardville, Chief Information Officer, Intermountain Healthcare
Key topics that will be covered:
- Key challenges for healthcare CXOs today in accelerating digital transformation
- Partnering with technology firms and startups to drive transformation
- Leadership strategies for attracting and retaining talent