September 28, 2021
CEO, Damo Consulting
About the session
The COVID-19 pandemic has accelerated digital transformation for health systems. Telehealth and virtual care models have gone mainstream, along with remote care. Improving digital engagement with consumers in their care journey has become a high priority for healthcare executives.
Health systems need a new roadmap for the future that addresses the digital and in-person care aspects of care in the emerging hybrid care model of the future. In this focus group, we will discuss the current state of digital transformation, how COVID-19 has impacted the pace of transformation and what health systems across the country are focusing on for the coming year.
- What are the top digital priorities for health systems today?
- How are health systems leveraging their current EHR systems while harnessing digital health innovation?
- What is the org model for driving digital governance?
- How are digital initiatives being funded today?
- What is the biggest competitive threat that health systems face today?
This event is hosted by