Paddy talks at HIMSS 2019
- Describe the key elements of an enterprise digital transformation strategy.
- Illustrate success in digital transformation with the Distance Health program (Cleveland Clinic’s Telehealth Program), and
- Discuss the key learnings from the ongoing digital transformation at the Cleveland Clinic
- Whether it’s maintaining market share for pharma or developing and scaling patient-center solutions for providers, effective collaboration requires aligning the value proposition of each partner.
- Once value propositions are aligned, successful innovations draw on the experience, skills, and resources of each contributor.
- Innovation projects involve an emergent process and ambiguity, but it is possible to ensure value for patients, pharma, providers and payers.
To schedule a personal meeting with us at the event, please provide your details, and we will get back to you at the earliest
The 2019 HIMSS Global Conference & Exhibition, February 11–15, 2019 in Orlando, is the leading health information and technology conference, bringing together 45,000+ professionals from 90+ countries for the education, innovation and collaboration they need to transform health through information and technology – all at one time, all in one place. Choose from 300+ education sessions, 1,300+ vendors, hundreds of special programs and endless networking events. Learn more about HIMSS19
About Damo Consulting
Damo Consulting is a growth strategy and digital transformation advisory firm focused exclusively on healthcare. We provide growth strategy consulting to help our clients accelerate market expansion. We work with healthcare enterprises on digital transformation, technology strategy and sourcing operations.